- Beef in the Classroom funds (up to $200) are provided to Family and Consumer Science teachers or ProStart instructors of foods/nutrition or related courses, specifically teaching a unit on beef, in the state of Ohio.
- Funds are available to middle school, junior and senior high school classes.
- Must complete the below application for approval and present documentation of cooking methods used and/or discussed. Include the beef recipe(s) prepared in the class.
- Receipts or copies of receipts must be presented in the summary email as soon as possible after the unit is completed.
- Grant money may be used for the purchase of beef products and ingredients that are needed to complete the recipe or dish.
- Grant must be used by the end of the 2022-2023 school year (exceptions may be allowed, but money will be distributed this school year).
- One grant per teacher, per school year.
- Only Family and Consumer Science teachers or ProStart instructors, in the state of Ohio, are eligible for the grant program.
- The grants are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Applications are available online only and can be completed using the link to the form below.
- Funds will be distributed after the lesson has occurred and a final summary and receipts have been received via email.
Questions & Application Form
For questions and to submit the final summary and receipts, please contact Ohio Beef Council's Manager of Consumer Programs & Digital Marketing, Kelly Keirn.