- 25 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 beef Strip Steaks Boneless, cut 1 inch (about 8 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 4 cups assorted vegetables, such as shredded or thinly sliced red or green cabbage, shredded carrots, broccoli florets, sliced cucumber, all cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped kimchi
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steaks, covered, 11 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare dressing, whisk together soy sauce and sesame oil in small bowl; set aside.
3. To serve, divide rice evenly among four bowls. Top rice with vegetables and kimchi.
4. Carve steaks into thin strips; divide evenly among bowls. Drizzle with dressing. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.